Blueberry Mojito Recipe
This cocktail is prefect for a warm summer day. At the Terrace Grill it was served at a mocktail, but we decided to try it out with and without alcohol. It was very good both ways.
Servings 2 12 oz drinks
- 1/2 cup Fresh blueberries
- approximately 20 leaves of fresh mint
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 bottle of Old Soaker Blueberry Soda
- Ice cubes
- Lime wedges and mint leaves for granish
- 2 oz of your favorite rum
Select 2 x 12 oz cocktail glasses.
Place 1/4 cup of the blueberries and 10 mint leaves in each glass.
With a the help of a muddler, muddle the blueberries and the mint.
Add the lime juice; 1 Tbsp in each glass.
Pour 1 oz of your chosen alcohol into each glass.
Add plenty of crushed ice to each glass.
Add the blueberry soda.
Give it a quick stir.
Garnish with lime wedge and sprig of mint.
Sever and enjoy!