If you are craving something fall, this pumpkin muffin recipe is for you. I’m not a fan of everything pumpkin, and certainly not a PSL fan. But, I do like a good pumpkin pie or a muffin.
If you love pumpkin, real pumpkin not just pumpkin flavor, the good news is that it’s really good for you. Here’s a few benefits:
- Good for cholesterol maintenance and heart health
- Great source of fiber
- Good source of Zinc, Vitamin A and Potassium
- Boosts mood and helps you sleeps
Pumpkin White Chocolate Muffin Recipe
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a small bowl add the dry ingredients: Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Ginger, Nutmeg and Cloves.
- In a large bowl,
- Grease or line muffin pan.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake in preheated over from 18 to 22 minutes.
Make sure to use pumpkin puree and not pie filling. It’s loaded with sugar and spices, so the muffins won’t turn out as expected.
Also, these muffins would also be good with chocolate chips instead of the white chocolate. And, you could add a few chopped walnuts to make them extra special.
Finally, if you are craving sweets and are looking for other great recipes, below are a few of our favorites:
- Pecan Pie Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Scone Recipe
- Chewy Gingersnap Cookie Recipe
- Choco-Macaroon Muffin Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.