When entertaining, you can’t go wrong with deviled eggs. This dish may be know under different names, but is popular in most parts of the world. And, this sensational smoky sriracha version is a winner.
When it comes to making deviled eggs, it is a pretty simple process:
- Hard boil eggs
- Peel eggs and cut them in half
- Scoop out the yolks and mix them with tasty stuff
- Take that yolk mixture and refill the eggs.
- Garnish and serve!
One advantage of deviled eggs over other appetizers is that eggs have many health benefits. And, they are quite filling so it might help you stay away from other less healthy foods.
Smokey Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 to 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- seasoned salt
- favorite garnish
- Cook and peel eggs. If you aren’t sure how click here for instructions.
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise and place on platter. Place yolks in a small bowl.
- Add other ingredients to the bowl with the yolks and combine well.
- Scoop yolk mixture into halved eggs.
- If you are feeling fancy, sprinkle seasoned salt on top or with your favorite garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Instead of scooping the egg mixture into the egg whites, they can be piped with a piping bag and large tip.
If you’re in a fancy mood, you could whip up a batch of candied bacon and use it as a garnish. Click here for our easy to make recipe.
Finally, if you are planning a party and looking for other great recipes, here are a few of our favorites:
- Cheese Puffs Recipe
- French Onion Chip Dip
- Honey Orange Whisky Refresher
- Best Pizza Dough Recipe
- Violette Sour Cocktail
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.