Recently, I have been craving peanut butter and these triple peanut butter cookies sure did satisfy.
This cookie recipe is great on it’s own but over the top with the addition of mini Reese’s Pieces and some peanut butter chips. Between the chewiness of the cookie, the crunch of the Reese’s Pieces and the creaminess of the peanut butter chips, theses are highly addictive.
If you are a serious peanut butter lover, these Triple Peanut Butter Cookies are for you.
Triple Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar lightly packed
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips optional
- 1 cup Mini Reese's Pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Don’t have mixer, don’t fret, mixing by hand will work just as well.
- Add the peanut butter, eggs and vanilla to mixer bowl and continue mixing.
- Add in the flour mixture and stir or mix until everything is just combined. You don’t want to over mix.
- Scoop the dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Be sure not to over baked.
- Let cool for a few minutes on baking sheet and then transfer to cooling rack.
Let’s talk peanut butter. Although natural peanut butter is healthier, the consistency won’t work for these cookies. I typically just use Jiff or whatever is on sale at the grocery store that week.
If you are looking for other tried and true cookie recipes, below is the list of some of our favorites:
- Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- Chewy Gingersnap Cookies
- Best Sugar Cookies
- Highly Addictive Chocolate Chip Cookies
Finally, if you are new to baking, you might want to check out our list of must have baking tools. Click here, to see the list of tools that we recommend every baker have in their arsenal.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that we may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.